Amish Garages Features & Upgrades
All of our Amish garage packages start out with:
- 4/12 pitch engineered truss
- Dutch lap vinyl siding
- Life time architectural shingles
- 30″ x 36″ (6 over 6) light insulated single hung windows
- ()1-36″ raised panel fiberglass door w/ wood grain texture
- 9’w x 7’h garage doors
You can Mix and Match colors as part or our standard Amish Garage Package.
Amish Garage Siding
Evolutions Vinyl siding is designed to provide the beauty of wood siding in a low-maintenance exterior. The Various profiles and durable construction are just the beginning of the beauty and value Evolutions adds to your Amish Garages.
Amish Built Inc, Offers all garage door models in the following colors: Almond, Sahara, Sandstone, and Brown. In addition, doors can be painted to match any color trim you may have on your house. The Regal and Vantage models are also available in Cherry, Terrastone, and Black.
Standard Garage Door: The 2500 Raised Panel Series Garage Door comes standard. All other garage door options are an additional cost.
Our standard engineered truss starts with a 12/4 pitch truss. You can upgrade to to a steeper roof pitch which will allow you to add our attic package.
Our attic package beginning with an 12/8 pitch truss includes 3/4″ tongue and groove floor, 2-windows and a pine box stair case.
Our 8/12 (or steeper) attic truss packages includes pine box stairs, 3/4″ tongue and groove floor and 2-additional windows.
- Designed with Advanced ProtectionÂ® technology, which minimizes the use of natural resources while providing superior protection for your home.
- Helps ensure the beauty of your roof against unsightly blue-green algae.
- Class A fire rating from Underwriters Laboratories, the highest rating possible.
- Dura Gripâ„¢ Adhesive seals each shingle tightly and reduces the risk of shingle blow-off. Shingles warranted to withstand winds up to 130 mph.
- Features “High Definition” color blends and enhanced shadow effect for a genuine wood-shake look.
- Offers a strong foundation that helps resist cracking and splitting
- Offers fine-quality asphalt to help improve weathering in harsh conditions
- Grips tightly even in strong gale-force winds to reduce the risk of shingle blow-off
- Add dimension and depth to the shingle with their multifaceted design and construction
- Incorporates fibers that are noncombustible, helping to provide a UL Class A fire rating â€” the highest roofing fire rating possible